Happy 3rd Birthday to my Bubba Boy Noah. He had a rough start, but that's what happens when you are almost 2 months premature! However, you can't tell it by looking at him now. He has gotten so big. Here he is in the NICU on the ventilator:
He is finally awake in the NICU. He was one tired baby after he was born. I had to take a picture of his eyes awake since we didn't see them that often.
After a month he was finally ready to come home with some oxygen. YAY!
Two months later we got to lose the oxygen. He looks like a different kiddo!Here is the first smiles:
Happy first birthday!
Happy 2nd birthday:
Happy 3rd birthday!
As for Noah nowadays here's his interview:
1. Noah's favorite food: Anything! Seriously this kid will eat anything and like it. I LOVE it!
2. Noah's favorite toy: Anything cars related. He loves his cars. He likes driving them, lining them up, holding them--basically anything Hotwheels related is a favorite.
3. Favorite book: Anything Sarah has at the moment is his favorite. He loves being read to.
4. Favorite place to go: To have lunch with Dad and to the park.
5. Favorite color: Blue today, but it changes daily.
6. Favorite Friend: Sarah and Baby Emma
7. Favorite Candy: Chocwhat (chocolate).
8. Favorite Activity: Getting in the pantry and eating food. Seriously whenever we can't find him he is either in the pantry getting into treats or he has let himself outside and is playing in the backyard. He is also pretty adept at getting into mischief!! I also have to add he is a snuggler. He loves snuggling with his pillow pet and blanket. He continues to be a knuckle sucker and has a huge callous on his first knuckle to prove it.
We love Noah. I can't imagine life without this sweet little guy in our family! What a crazy time we had when he was born, but he is doing fabulous now. I am thankful he is part of our family. He adds some more pizazz and fun to every day.


He is such a cute kid! I can't believe it's been three years already. I was totally kidding when I told you he should be born on my birthday - but I'm so glad he shares it with me! :) I hope it was a great day for him (& you).
ReplyDelete