Here’s our latest happenings of the last two weeks. Sarah registered for high school a few days ago! How did that happen?! They had a new student orientation where she could go and check out the school then pick out her classes and register. I still can’t believe it!!
Noah’s youth class has a new leader that is a welding teacher at the technical school. He offered to teach them how to weld for a youth activity. Noah thought it was pretty cool.
Here’s what Noah got to weld--his initials:That was a brave leader to try and teach these guys welding, but it was pretty awesome!!
They got to learn the basics that first night. They are went back for a second activity to do a more intricate weld, too. Here’s what Noah made that second night:
Daniel and some friends signed up for a city basketball team. He keeps it on the down low. He did tell me about one of his games a few Saturdays ago. Aaron and I stopped by for a few minutes to watch him play. We stayed quiet and low key so Daniel wouldn’t be too embarrassed we were there--haha! Daniel is black number 8.
Daniel likes to take the occasional selfie to send to friends. I caught him in the act. He wasn’t too happy about that--haha!
This past Saturday Aaron and I took G&G T out for dinner and a show. We grabbed some lunch at Red Robin and then headed down to The Desert Star Theater to see the show Indiana Bones. It was pretty funny.
Aaron even got pulled up on the stage. He was super uncomfortable being up there, but it was funny.
Josh had a Zone Conference two weeks ago. I love that the Mission President and Companion take pictures and share with the parents. I loved seeing this one of Josh. He is usually in the back row, but this time he is standing on the front row, but is as tall as the people on the back row standing on chairs. Crazy!
Josh also had a Spanish Conference via Zoom. Here’s Josh and his companion on a screen shot the President sent:We got to chat with Josh yesterday. His P-Day was yesterday instead of Monday because he got the chance to attend the Chicago temple. Since he changed his P-day I only got to chat with him for a few minutes because he called while I was on my way to work. It was nice to have Aaron, Daniel, me and Josh on the same call. He seems to be doing well.
Sarah and Daniel got to do a service project with the city youth council. They ‘Heart Attacked’ people (widows, widowers, anyone else who could use a pick me up) in our city. Here they are preparing the hearts before they went around to put them on people’s doors:
Sarah and Daniel are in this picture in the very middle:
I did some annual TB testing clinics for work last week. The Jail in Ogden was so glad we came to them they gave me and my coworkers these cool coins:It was awesome!
Valentine’s Day was this past week. We didn’t do anything very exciting. We had some heart pizza (even though it doesn’t look very much like a heart--haha!) for dinner and I got everyone a yummy red velvet cookie for a treat.
Noah has been experimenting with baking. He made a cheesecake a few weeks ago. It didn’t last very long--haha! He then made a key lime pie for the Super Bowl. That didn’t last very long, either. I keep trying to get him to try making a main course, but he only seems to like making desserts.
The high school had their second annual ski night. Daniel has never been skiing before and wanted to try it out. A bunch of friends got together and went up for some discounted night skiing.
They had a great time.
Matthew and I had dentist appointments last week. I didn’t really think that scenario through when I made the appointment. When we got there they took us both back. However, my cleaning took longer since I have braces. Matthew’s cleaning ended before mine and they couldn’t get him to sit quietly in the waiting room and wait for me. He kept coming over and trying to talk to everyone. I couldn’t do a whole lot since I was stuck in the chair with stuff in my mouth so I couldn’t even tell him to sit quietly. That meant they rushed through my polishing and fluoride treatment just to get us out--haha! Oh well, what can you do?! At least neither one of us have cavities. Yay! I will know next time to not have me and him go at the same time.
We did have a family Super Bowl party last Sunday. Aaron made quite the spread. He made fresh chicken wings, bacon wrapped stuffed peppers, guacamole, and a veggie tray. I think I am the only one that actually ate part of the veggie tray, though--haha! Daniel even brought his girlfriend over to join us. It was fun. We even played some games afterward.
Speaking of Daniel he got his Wisdom Teeth out this morning. He was so nervous beforehand, but he did great. He was pretty loopy and over the top happy afterward. We have lots of blackmail videos for later. An interesting note is we ran into my sister as we were getting ready to take Daniel home. My niece was getting her Wisdom Teeth out at the same office right after Daniel. That was crazy!
Here’s a terrified Daniel as we got to the office. You can’t tell, though.
Getting everything hooked up:He was pretty loopy for a while afterward. It made for a very entertaining ride home--haha!


If your other videos are as good as the one Aaron posted on Facebook, you have blackmail for life!!😂😂😂 Also - I can't believe Sarah is going to High School & Noah is old enough to Bo cooking & welding!! These kids just grow up too fast!!
ReplyDelete