Another week has gone by and life hasn't slowed down too much despite it being summer. Sarah did a dance camp this week and enjoyed it. We also got Daniel's baseball pictures back and he looks cute.
Aaron loved being an assistant coach this year. It has been great bonding time for Aaron and Daniel. Their team came in second place coming in to the tournament which starts next week. We are keeping our fingers crossed they make it to the championship game in July!!
Josh had a chance to go on his first Youth Conference trip this year. Our ward went to Snow College for few days and had a lot of fun judging by the pictures the leaders posted. Here's the group that went. Josh, of course, is the tall one on the back row--haha!
Josh said he had a great time and is excited to finally be old enough to attend. While they were there they got to do baptisms for the dead at the Manti temple.
They got to all kinds of fun activities from riding tandem bikes and big wheel bikes to lots of water day activities.
Lots of walking and time to dork around:
One night in between baseball games we did a family night at Lagoon. I usually take the kids during the day which means Aaron is usually at work and Matthew is at his summer program so they aren't with us. It was nice to have them come with us for the evening this visit. It was weird to not have Josh with us, but I am sure he was having lots of fun at Youth Conference instead. Matthew was excited to go. He LOVES Lagoon and is willing to ride any ride which I find awesome. Here they are riding Spider:
Here's me and my cute Bubba waiting to go on a ride together:
One day last week we went to the park to play. After playing on the playground for a little bit the kids wandered over and started climbing this funky tree:
Daniel had a few baseball games this week. Here he is up to bat:
He got to slide coming in at home plate to make a score and I actually was able to get the camera working in time to record it. Wahoo!
All in all between Daniel and Josh's visits it was a LONG 2 1/2 hour morning at the allergists office as you can tell--haha!
After the allergist's office I took the kids to see a free summer matinee. It was a fun time. Since the movie is free I let the kids pick out a small treat to eat during the movie.
Friday morning Josh had a group run scheduled at 6 am at the high school. Ugh! I shouldn't be complaining, but that not only is early for Josh, but early for Aaron and I since we are the ones that have to take him. Oh well I am glad he is enjoying it. During the rest of the day we ran errands and cleaned the house. That evening we had the Einzingers over for dinner and to play games. My kids were so excited. Since we were cleaning with a purpose (having the Einzingers over) it wasn't too bad trying to get them to clean. They came for dinner and we partied until about 1 am--wahoo! By the end of the night/morning a lot of the kids were still awake. However, Noah succumbed and fell asleep as did Josh about 12:30am.
It was a fun night!! I can't believe June is almost over. This summer is FLYING by!
Man you guys are busy! Daniel's slide looks awesome. And I can't believe Josh is old enough to go to Youth Conference. Also - he is just so TALL!! And I am totally envious of going to Lagoon. We haven't been in years & haven't been on any of the newer rides - we still haven't ridden Wicked. Maybe next time we are in Utah! :)
ReplyDelete